|These two are in college???|
- There is nobody to ask to take out the garbage...and ask and ask.
- There is much less laundry.
- The dining room has never been used again.
- The dishwasher only needs to be run every other day.
- There is nobody to ask to mow the lawn...and ask and ask.
- Savings on water, electricity, food, clothes, gas. Oh scratch that. No savings. Two tuitions.
- No one plays the piano.
- There are not six to eight pairs of shoes left in the entryway as admission tickets to what was once considered Bethesda’s Best Basement.
- There is no reason to buy 2% milk. Only skim.
- We keep the doors to their rooms closed so that we can pretend they are just in there sleeping.
Today I am flying to Memphis to see one of them. Bet you $100 he has not made his bed once.