Friday, July 20, 2012

Thelma and Louise Redux

 

Tomorrow my friend and I are going on one week road trip--from Bethesda to New Jersey to drop off my son at "cousin camp" and then onto Cape Cod; Boston; Maine; and New York City. Finally, back to New Jersey and Bethesda on the last day. Ambitious? Yes. But we like to "pack a lot in" on a trip and we don't mean luggage. Unlike Thelma and Louise, the only cliff we hope to encounter is the view from The Cliff House in Ogunquit, Maine. But who knows.  Follow along and I will keep you "posted."

1 comment:

  1. Well I'll be following along. Remember meals are important so don't forget one delicious morsel prepared by Susan.

    And we have money riding on how many lobsters you can consume on your whirlwind trip to Maine.
    Have fun!

    xo Jane

    ReplyDelete