Sunday, August 31, 2014

Ten reasons I [remembered] why I love New York



Ahhh, the chaos



I hadn’t spent time in New York City recently and it took me more than a New York Minute to remember all the reasons I love it. Here are some.


They walk at my pace

The density of primo people watching

Someone on the subway can yell “Shut the F Up” and no one does

Cousin Fred lives there and he is funny. Together we are hilarious. At least we think so.



Cousin Fred


You can measure your morning run by blocks

The US Open is there;  tennis has the respect it deserves


Arthur Ashe stadium


A band of mariachis may appear on your subway car

A crew in your hotel is shooting The Good Wife, you see Julianna walk by

There is often a visiting relative or a friend in town whom you encounter unexpectedly


With California Beisers Frank, Jane and grandson Dean
30 Rock



Frank Sinatra is played loud and often in public spaces

No comments:

Post a Comment